if you follow me on any social media, you've seen me raving about this new luggage i got. i promised a post to review it, so here it is!
i have never had nice luggage. its never been top of my list of things i wanted. i always grabbed a bag at tjmaxx and hoped for the best or had hand me downs from my parents. i just never thought i needed to invest in good luggage, i mean most flights break stuff anyways, right!? ....
i stumbled across the newish company on instagram one day and promised myself a piece of their smart luggage for our trip to san francisco. i was originally drawn to it when i saw that it has a built in usb charger and can charge your phone up to 4 times with one charge of the suitcase. i HATE looking for a place to charge my phone at the airport. its probably one of my top ten least favorite things to do, so this had me sold. i ordered the bigger carry on and had no idea what an amazing bag i was going to get.
- lifetime guarantee (WHEN the airlines break that shit, send it back to get fixed free of charge)
- a lock that only you and the TSA can open
- its featherlite and glides like a dream
- it charges anything that is charged with a usb cord (phones up to 4x!!!)
- even though the shell is hard, it has some give for when you pack too much
- it has a clothes compressor in-between the two sides.
- it can keep your shoes and toiletries separate from your clean clothes
- comes with a nylon bag to stuff your dirty clothes into
- holds way more than you would ever think a carryon could hold
- its freaking minimalistic and beautiful
- i wish i could think of a single one. i really do. i have nothing.
i loved the bag so much that i asked for the medium size for christmas. if you want to treat yourself (or someone you love that travels often) to a fantastic piece of luggage, click here for $20 off :)