as a fashion lover, i thought i would give you guys an awesome gift guide for any chick who loves fashion. all gifts range from $25-$275 and are all gray ;)
- crushed velvet ankle boots are HUGE right now. this pair also happens to be under $50
- can't go wrong with statement earrings. these are my favorite earrings i own. not too heavy and go with everything! also under $50
- fur infinity scarfs are a staple. this one comes in several colors and is also under $50
- i mean lets be honest, every girl wants the celine knot bracelet, but this one is way more affordable at $78.
- the best sunglasses rental ever...called ditto. its $24 a month for endless swaps of the best designer sunglasses (gucci, prada, karen walker, ray ban, etc) for women AND men. drop your old pair in your mailbox with the prepaid shipping label. no post office. free shipping both ways. amazing gift for someone that has it all!
- my swell water bottle is usually always somewhere within arms reach. keeps liquids cold for 24 hours! and the big one holds a full bottle of wine ;) just saying. $25-$45 depending on size.
- a close look alike to the coveted chloe marcie bag for a fraction of the price ($275)
- so of course we all know girls love lululemon leggings...but THESE lulu leggings are the best piece of clothing i've ever put on. high waisted and feel like you're wearing nothing. worth every penny and then some. $98.
- the fur pom hats are still huge this year. this one comes in several colors and is under $50.
- last but not least, the jewelry rental program thats all the rave, rocksbox. for $19 a month, you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry to swap endless times each month. stick you old set in the mailbox with a prepaid shipping label when you over it. no post office. free shipping both ways. free month with code HDAVISPHOTOGRAPHYXOXO
if there's any gift guides you guys would like me to do, please comment and let me know! i'm planning on at least one more before christmas!